- Eccentri:city, ACJ Edinburgh, 13th – 27th July 2012, Whitespace, Edinburgh.
- Bobby Dazzlers,Pop Up Shop,27th – 29th April 2012, Sofis Bar, Edinburgh
- Valentines Exhibition, 3rd-12th Feb, 2012, Arts Complex, Edinburgh.
- Pop Up Precious, ACJ Edinburgh 19th Nov- 2nd Dec 2011, Framed, Edinburgh.
- Similar Threads , 20th May to End of August 2011, Oriel Mostyn Gallery, Llandudno, Wales.
- Christmas Exhibition,December 2010, Peter Potter Gallery, Haddington, East Lothian.
- Exhibition 5, 15th August-September 2009, Red Barn Gallery, Melkinthorpe, Penrith.
- The Craft Centre and Design Gallery in Leeds, July to September 2009, City Art Gallery, The Headrow, Leeds.
- Virtuoso and Virtuoso+ at Coutts London Jewellery week,14th May – 27th June 2009,SDC Gallery,24 Rivington Street, London.
- British Craft Trade Fair, 5th 6th and 7th April 2009, Hall 1, The Great Yorkshire Showground, Harrogate, North Yorkshire.
- Melody 09, 12th March to 9th May 2009, SDC Gallery,24 Rivington Street, London.
- New Artists Select, 10th January to 28th February 2009, Gracefield Arts Centre, 28 Edinburgh Road, Dumfries.
- Enchanted,Coutts London Jewellery week, 11th to 15th June 2008, SDC Gallery,24 Rivington Street, London.
- Spring Collection 2008, 1st April to End of May 2008, SDC Gallery (Society of Designer Craftsmen), 24 Rivington Street, London.
- Joint Exhibition with Nichola Martin, 22ND March to 13th May 2008, Bank Street Gallery, Kirrimuir.
- Designer Jewellers Group Christmas Exhibition, 11th Nov 2007 to 2nd Jan 2008, The Barbican, London.
- New Designers, 5th to 8th July 2007, Business Design Centre, Islington, London.
- Degree show, May 2007, Duncan of Jordanstone College of Art and Design, Dundee.
- “Omnia Vanitas” ( Joint student exhibition between OCAD and NASCAD), February 22nd to March 16th 2006, Ontario College of Art and Design, Toronto
Stockists have included, Open Eye Gallery, Edinburgh, Concrete Wardrobe, Edinburgh, SDC Gallery, London, Dundee Contemporary Arts, Dundee, Fife Contemporary Crafts at Byers Theatre, St Andrews, The Harley Gallery, Nottingham.
- Proffessional Development Funding – Creative Scotland, 2012
- Bursary to help with participation for CCSkills Future Leader Programme – Creative Scotland, 2011
Education and Training
- Coaching Programme, Cultural Enterprise Office, 2012.
- Future Leaders Programme, Creative and Cultural Skills, 2011/12.
- BDES (Hons) 2:1 Jewellery and Metalwork, Duncan of Jordanstone College of Art and Design, Dundee, 2007.
- Ontario College of Art and Design, Sept – December 2005.